Will air purifier help with odor of fresh Tuft + Paw litter?

• I love the way Tuft + Paw litter performs, but both my wife and I don't care for the odor of the fresh litter. Before spending hundreds of $ on an air purifier, does anyone have experience with using a purifier to contorl the "grainy" odor? I really want to keep using the litter, but the smell is a deal breaker.

• Hi, I have several air purifiers in the house even before cats. Air purifiers definitely help. But it's still ideal to clean the litter box as often as possible. I scoop once daily or more if I can. I also wash or wipe the litter boxes every two weeks. Even when I skip a day of scooping, the Really Great Litter masks odor. I just don't go more than 24 hours leaving unscooped litter, but that is just me. I know that is not something everyone can do. Best of luck!

• An air purifier can definitely help with odors, especially if it has a carbon filter designed to absorb smells. Some users find it useful for controlling litter box odors, but it may not completely eliminate the "grainy" smell. You might want to try placing the purifier near the litter box to see if it makes a noticeable difference before investing a lot. Also, ventilating the room and using odor-neutralizing sprays could help too!