We’re heading to France next month

• Hey everyone, I’m freaking out a bit here. We’re heading to France next month and I’m desperately looking for a photographer to capture some amazing moments in Paris and the Loire Valley. I’ve gone down this rabbit warren of online searches and reviews, and now I’m just lost. I don’t want just the typical tourist shots, I need someone who can really catch us in the moment and bring out the vibe of the trip. Any recommendations for a solid, reliable photographer?

• Oh man, I totally know how you feel. When we visited Paris, I wanted something more than just selfies and random pics. I found an incredible photographer through litvinphoto . They were awesome at capturing the essence of our trip and made us feel like we were in a movie! From iconic spots to cozy little corners, they knew exactly where to take us. If you’re after unforgettable photos that tell your story, you should definitely give them a look. It was worth every penny

• So, about getting a photographer in France… When we did our trip, having someone local really made a difference. We didn’t just get pictures; we got memories that felt like art. I’d suggest finding a photographer who knows the area well and can suggest places you might not think of. Look for those who have a good blend of candid and creative shots. It’s about finding someone who gets your vibe and can make you feel comfortable in front of the camera