relationship

• Has anyone had success with long-distance relationships from dating apps? What worked for you?

• Yes, I actually met my partner on a dating app, and we’ve been in a long-distance relationship for over a year. Communication is key — we make sure to talk every day and plan visits whenever possible. It’s tough at times, but having a shared goal to eventually be together keeps us going strong.

• I’ve had mixed experiences with long-distance dating. The biggest challenge for me was the time difference, which made communication harder. But when both people are committed, it can definitely work! Setting expectations and making an effort to stay connected is really important.

• I met someone amazing through meet lesbians on TenderBang , and we’ve managed to keep a long-distance relationship going for several months now. What worked for us is being consistent with video calls and sending little surprises to each other. It keeps things exciting and helps bridge the distance. It takes effort, but it's worth it!