Barcelona: Seeking advice on choosing a minibus

• My family and I are very excited to be traveling to Barcelona soon and are looking forward to exploring the city. However, traveling with our group of six can be a challenge. I have searched online for minibus rental companies, but I'm not sure what to look for or who to trust. Can anyone with some experience recommend a reliable company that offers flexible booking options and good customer service? I would also appreciate any tips on how to get the best value for money.

• I understand how difficult it can be to make a choice in such situations. To make your search easier, I will recommend the company I used. I was on a field trip with a group of students. We chose hire minibus barcelona and it was perfect. We could change the route as we went along, and the driver always knew the best place to stop for a snack or rest. Their cars are all new and air conditioned, which is important in hot weather. Plus, there are no hidden fees. If you are thinking about where to rent a minibus for a family, you definitely won't go wrong with this service.

• Every trip we take with our students is a success, and not the least role in this is played by a comfortable minibus rented from this company. We have been using them for several years now, and everything is always on the level!